Starting a new business? Expanding one? These resources from the library will help you stay on top of trends and opportunities.
- Business Insights: Global
- A fully integrated resource bringing together company profiles, brand information, rankings, investment reports,
company histories, chronologies and periodicals.
- Access demographic reports and maps on any geography – or compare multiple geographies - for information
including income, housing, race, age, education, retail spending, consumer expenditures, businesses and more.
- First Research (in-library use only)
- Industry profiles which include industry overview, recent developments, business challenges, trends and opportunities,
executive insight, call preparation questions, financial information, industry ratio's, industry forecast and rating, web
links and acronyms.
- Gale Courses
- Online instructor-led courses from the comfort of your home or office include computer applications, business
topics, and accounting.
- Gale Virtual Reference Library
- A collection of encyclopedias, dictionaries, and other business reference sources available to you from home,
school or work.
- Hospitality, Tourism & Leisure Collection
- Content from over 500 industry journals, covering both the historical and current state of affairs in the
hospitality and tourism field.
- Legal-Forms Oregon
- Provides a wide selection of state-specific (and multi-state) legal forms across the most popular legal areas
including articles of incorporation, contracts, management and more.
- LexisNexis Library Express
- Business news and information on over 80 million companies.
- Morningstar Investment Research Center
- Morningstar Investment Research Center helps you make smart investment decisions. Find a stock or fund to
meet your needs, research current or prospective holdings, or see how your investments fit together.
- Provides in-depth directory, demographic, and lifestyle information for U.S. businesses and residents.
- Small Business Resource Center
- Search this resource to learn how to start, finance or manage your small business. Resources include sample
business plans, how to guides, articles and websites.
- A centralized, one-stop platform to make it easier than ever for businesses to access services to help them
grow and hire.
- Everything you need to know about doing business in Oregon.
- Census.gov – Business & Industry
- Business and economic data from the U.S. Census.
- THE place to find and apply for Federal grants.
- The official National Information Clearinghouse of the U.S. Small Business Administration.
- Small Business Trends
- An award-winning online publication for small business owners, entrepreneurs and the people who interact
with them. It is one of the most popular independent small business publications on the web.
- U.S. Small Business Administration
- This independent agency of the federal government provides aid, counsel, assistance and protection regarding
the interests of small businesses.
Chat with a Librarian
Page Last Modified Thursday, July 20, 2017